Saturday, July 1, 2017

2017 High Summer Readathon Sign Up Post


The 2017 High Summer Readathon is hosted by Seasons of Reading. The High Summer Readathon takes place Monday, July 17th through Sunday, July 30th and is a low key, low pressure readathon! The High Summer Readathon is all about having fun reading books. See the official guidelines on Seasons of Reading blog.

At this time, I have no specific reading goals for this readathon, other than to have fun reading and read ONLY physical books verses ebooks or audiobooks from Audible. I tend to change my mind on what I want to read if I select specific book titles too far in advance. So, I'll just wing it and select books as the readathon draws closer.

I hope you join me in participating in the 2017 High Summer Readathon. Until my next post, happy reading!!

2 comments: